Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rainy Daze

It has seriously rained for the past four to five days. It is nice to finally have some rain and some cooler temperatures, but we have both been in sort of a daze lately. We have been working and he has been going to school everyday. Work just seems to fly by at times, and others...well, let's just say that rainy days make for long days. Today seemed to be never ending. My day started out with Tracey trying to wake me up at ten after seven this morning. That did not go over well. I just rolled over, looked at him, said "No", and continued my slumber. I was not about to get up before 7:45 a.m. He had class at eight this morning, and he also had more sleep than me. I stay up every night stressing about the next month, and he is in there snoring away! Yes...he snores. Not heavily though. Thank Heavens!
He had an easy day today and I had an irritable 3 month old to babysit. The baby that I watch normally isn't so bad to deal with, but I had a headache and he literally squilled from eleven to 1:45 this afternoon! I was ready to pull out every hair on my head! But, I just plopped him down on the couch, gave him his milk, and watched him fall asleep having taken a few sips of it! What a relief! Tracey, on the other hand, called me at ten during his four hour break, to brag that he was going to get to take a nap and that he would call me on his way to rehearsal. Talk about envy! I was SO tired! To top that off, he called me on his way to class....then about fifteen minutes later to tell me that rehearsal was canceled and that he was going to get to go back home. GROWL! I worked from 9-4:15 today, and by the time I got home I was exhausted. It makes me have a deeper respect for Aubrey and Josh to have three young children and still have a little bit of energy at the end of the day. But, I guess it will take some time to get used to. I am currently looking for a different job. I have two interviews tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck!!! Maybe tomorrow will be a better, less rainy, or dreary day.

No comments: